HFS Safety Tool is a Push Pull Tool used to prevent hands and fingers injuries. 100% manufactured in Netherlands and assembled in Singapore and Indonesia, this product is of the highest quality.
1. Aluminium body allows for light weight yet extreme durability and strength.
2. Polyurethane at the head of the tool ensures grip and strength needed to guide the suspended loads
3. Anti Spark and non Sparking quality of the materials makes it safe for Oil and Gas industry and combustible atmospheres
4. Anti rust element makes it suitable for off shore projects and rigs and vessels
5. Handle in black iodized Aluminium with rubber glove sized grips
6. EASE * SAFE * EFFICIENT * DURABLE
HFS Tool is demanded and supplied to several industries including Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Rigs, FPSOs, Refineries, Power Plants, Renewable Energy, Waste to Energy, L & G, Shipbuilding, Marine, Mining, FMCG and Pharmaceutical industries and more. Fishing and Marine industry including boats, tugs, kayak, canoe, luxury boats, vessels and more also require the push pull tools. Hence servicing a large range of industry HFS Tool is a versatile tool.
HFS Tool has been adopted by several industry players. We supply to several countries including Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei, Cambodia, Korea, Philippines, Myanmar, Hong Kong, China, Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi,
Bahrain, Qatar, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Netherlands, Portugal, Egypt, USA, Canada, Brazil & more.
HFS Safety Tool is provided under Salmon Enterprises. Established in 2010, Salmon Enterprises is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Indonesia, USA and India.
Salmon Enterprises operates 4 main areas of Business:
1. Manufacturing and supply of HFS Tool
2. Procurement and Supply Chain services to Energy Industry
3. Distribution of consumer products including clothing and dry foods
4. IT consultancy