TERM AND CONDITION
SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS
1. Purchaser is required to check the ordered products are selected correctly before placing an order. HFS will not be responsible for any incorrectly purchased items.
2. Any lead-time given is offered in good faith, is an approximation only, and relates solely to the issue date of the quote (the quoted lead-time may have changed by date of order).
3. HFS shall notify Purchaser if HFS believes that it will be unable to meet the Required Delivery Date. Supplier’s notice shall include a plan for mitigating the delay. HFS will not be held responsible for delays caused my natural calamities, customs clearance, Government regulations, and delay from manufacturers end. Client must pick up the material within 3 days of material readiness.
4. If the material is not picked up after 3 days storage charges will be charged at $10 per sq feet per day. (Applicable for self collection)
TAXES AND IMPORT AND EXPORT CHARGES
5. Responsibilities for Taxes. The Purchaser shall bear all the charges for duties, taxes, custom and be responsible for all necessary licenses to import the material, where applicable.
6. Origin and other Certificates (upon prior request at the time of purchase only): HFS shall provide documentation evidencing the country of origin and/or test certificates, provided request for the same has been made prior to the quotation given to the Purchaser. Any request for certificates after the Purchase Order has been raised will not be entertained by HFS.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
7. Other than self collection, goods will be delivered to the nearest point of entry, off-loading being Purchasers responsibility.
8. All goods must be checked for damages and/or shortages before signing.
9. Please note our normal delivery service as applied to this quote does not include a day or time specific delivery option
10. Normal deliveries will take place between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
11. Governing Law and Resolution of Disputes.
a. Governing Law. This Contract is governed by and interpreted under the laws of Singapore.
b. Resolution of Disputes. The Parties shall exclusively and finally resolve any dispute that arises out of this Contract by using direct negotiations, mediation and arbitration as set
12. Confidentiality. Both parties shall treat all information arising out of this Contract as valuable, proprietary and confidential, and shall not disclose and shall ensure that all members of Purchaser Group do not disclose, any such Confidential Information to any other person without the prior written consent.
13. HFS has a strict no cancellation policy and a no return policy. All goods paid for are non cancellable and non exchangeable.
14. We do not accept returns, however exchanges can be considered ONLY if the item you purchased has a manufacturing defective.
15. If you receive a manufacturing defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details and picture of the received product with the defect.
16. To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We will fully examine the product and