When used effectively and as designed, the RAAH Safety Push Pull Hand Safety Tool™ provides a buffer zone of safety where personnel can guide, maneuver and spot suspended loads while avoiding pinch points and crush points. The RAAHSafety Hand Safety Tool™ gives operators a way to mitigate risk by equipping and training workers to not place themselves in danger by working in an unsafe proximity to hazardous suspended loads.
RAAH Safety Push Pull Pole Safety Tool for Manouvering & Guiding Suspended loads and Snagging Taglines.
SAFE HANDS = SAVE HANDS
HFS Push Pull Tool Size 90″
· Versitile V-Shaped tool hand to push against flat, cornered and round surfaces
· Tool head has a rubber lining to prevent slippage
· Opposing V-hooks on the tool head designed to snag taglines
· Enhanced with carbon fibre sleeve on the neck to reinforce tool head
· Engineered ” Glove sized” hand stop with gussets. Highly egronomic and slip resistant grip
· Weighs as low as 1.75oz per foot
· Load Testing : Static pull 400 lbs. Compression 600 lbs.
· Available in sizes: 40″ , 52″ , 72″ , 90″